It is never too early to start planning for your child’s future.
Bright Start Accounts Offer:
1. No transaction and account maintenance fees for children under 18 years
2. No ATM card to encourage saving
3. Attractive Annual interest rate
4. Security: an authorizing adult acts as a signatory for the child
5. Control: withdrawals can only be made in-branch by the authorizing adult
MRECCU Bright Start Accounts are “Agent Transacts For” accounts.
An ATF Account is:
1. Set up by a parent or guardian
2. Set up in the child’s same
3. Managed by a parent or guardian acting as an agent for the child
Opening a Bright Start Account is easy. Parents simply fill out an application form accompanied by the child’s birth certificate/ ID and the Parent’s Identification Card. Application forms are available at any of our three branches or under the Forms section of the website.